Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday J.J.!!!





I haven't posted anything about J.J.'s birthday. He turned 19 on October 17th. Time is so hard to come by since I have been working. Time also seems to be on fast forward. He is the most amazing son. He brings so much to our family. When he goes on his mission (16 days) our home is going to be so much different. With just girls living at home (wish me luck) the atmosphere of the home is Definitely going to change.






This is one of my favorite pictures of him. He was such a cute boy.











J.J. is really one of the BEST big brothers I have ever seen. I can truly see the love he has for them. Yes, he does his duty of pestering, teasing, and driving them nuts, but he is never out right mean to them.

















I'm not sure why, but I really like this picture too. It makes me smile every time I see it. It was taken at EFY one year.










This picture says so much to me lately. It was taken for graduation last year, but it has more meaning for me now. It goes without saying that he is embarking on a new adventure. I am thrilled and so proud with his decisions and the choices he has made in his life. He has been a blessing to our family and I am extremely lucky to have the privilege of having the title of being J.J's mom.


Happy Birthday J.J. We love you so much.

No comments: