Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to Reality : (

I am extremely sad that the kids go back to school tomorrow. I always enjoy having them home. We never really do much, but I like having them around. We usually just play board games and watch movies. I feel like the break was not very long at all.

I also will be starting my student teaching so I will be gone every day 7-4:30 so this is adding to my dread because I will not see them as much. The good news is that I will be home at night. NO MORE NIGHT CLASSES!!! I worry about who is going to take them their homework or projects when they forget it, who will pick them up when they are sick, how am I going to meet with their teachers or counselors when needed. I can only miss 4 days the entire time of student teaching and I don't like not being there for my kids. My heart really goes out to mothers who have had to work all of time. I just wish I had a little more time at home before this begins.

2 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

Good luck with your student teaching!! Hope it goes well for you!

Everyday Moments said...

I really need to see your Make it Do sign. I so wish I could scrapbook!

So exciting about your Student Teaching. I hope you love it.