Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break!

Our spring break didn't include a lot of fun according to the kids, but it was a necessary evil. I could not handle it anymore so we cleaned our rooms and rearranged rooms and moved rooms. We painted, moved furniture, decorated, etc. We are still not finished...I'll post pictures when I have the girl's rooms finished. So far, I am really liking it. It is getting harder to do their rooms because they have definite opinions and finding a compromise is sometimes like pulling teeth.

This is what we did when we emptied a box or got bored. just a side note...She Loved It and kept asking for us to put her back in. We teased her that this was going to be her new bed.















This is not a very large box. I don't have any idea how she can squeeze her body in it.

No comments: