Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Look...

Mikenna has been asking to get her hair cut for a very long time. I took her with me yesterday when I was getting mine done and she got hers cut while mine was processing. It looks so cute. It made it a late night for her...We didn't leave until 9:00, but she LOVES it. I just don't have time to cut it myself right now. I feel like I don't have time for much of anything, but it turned out very cute.




She cut 10 inches off and donated it to locks of love. This is the second time she has done this.















She was so excited while she was getting it cut, she couldn't hold her feet still. It was really cute.
















They cut the 10 inches off and then shampooed her hair and started the haircut.
















She thought she was so cool and really had a good time. It was a fun time for us. We needed this girl time since I have been so busy.















She wouldn't keep her hands out of it. She just kept wanting to touch it.















She is one happy girl!!!!
















John told her he was going to have to send her to school with a stick. He had to explain it was to beat off the boys and she just told him that she would run into the girls bathroom (with a big smile on her face). Tell me it isn't starting already PLEASE!!!!

11 comments:

Laura said...

It looks so cute! Good for her to donate it!

Clint and Mari Cluff said...

I agree, her hair looks super cute! She looks adorable!!

Shalisa said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I love it! I don't think that is a real word, but I like it anyway! I love love love her hair short and sassy! We know she has the attitude to match!

Natalie said...

I love it!! It looks good, I miss your family... I need to come visit more!

Nicole said...

CCUUTTEE!

Sarah Pace said...

it looks super cute short.! i can't believe it was that long!

Meshan Foutz said...

So cute! I love it! I think I'm going to grow Clara's hair out long. :-)

Markelle said...

I really like it too! tell her I said she looks beautiful!!

Heaton's said...

she looks so cute with short hair. We did the same with Kali's back in Aug. I love it short so much easier. Thanks for the comment about Kye that was nice. My blog is private now so if you give me your email I can invite you trexkh@aol.com

Kelly Merrell said...

Love that hair cut! I finally got the courage to bob my hair 2 weeks before I graduated high school. It is such a great cut.

Rebecca said...

McKenna looks sooo cute! I love that cut on her it is awesome. Very cool she donates her hair too!Glad you two got some one on one girl time!