Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Son Is Officially A Missionary

JJ left on his mission on November 11th. It was John's birthday and he said it was one of the best birthday presents a father could receive - sending a son on his mission. He is in Provo at the MTC and will be there until December 1st and then he will go to the Washington Seattle mission. We got his first letter this past week and he is doing GREAT! Life around our house is definitely different. With just the girls, it is a totally different atmosphere. We all miss him dearly, but couldn't be prouder of him. We are adjusting quite well.

I have made a blog for you to follow JJ's mission if you want to. It is http://jjisamissionary.blogspot.com
I am also sending out an email that JJ sends me. If you want to be added to the list to receive the email, just send me your email address and I will add you.

3 comments:

Markelle said...

I still remember leaving Trey...it was awful. I didn't even want to go shopping afterwords. shopping!

brenda said...

I'm so proud of JJ too. Markelle that must have been totally devastating. I'm so glad you recovered. lol.

Kyle and Kyia said...

just started a blog, come check us out!