Saturday, November 21, 2009

20 Years Together














John and I had our 20th Wedding Anniversary on the 18th. It was kind of strange because we both were working. He did impress everyone at the school when he sent me flowers. The students too. We got our first email from JJ that day along with a list of things he had forgotten, so to celebrate we went to dinner and shopping for Elder Merrell. I know what you're thinking "How romantic", but we plan on going on a trip just the two of us during Spring Break. I have two weeks and the kids only have one so we will go my first week. Can't wait.



















I really have been blessed with a GREAT husband. He is my best friend and I would rather do something with him than anything else. It doesn't matter what, as long as we are together. He has supported me in everything I have ever wanted to do or try. So here's to an AMAZING 20 years and ETERNITY to go. Love you!!!

3 comments:

Markelle said...

awww, you look so pretty. Congratulations, this is awesome! and I think how you two celebrated it was sweet. Where are you headed Spring Break?

I don't know if I am making it up but I think I actually remember your wedding...

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! You are both amazing I'm thankful to know you guys.

brenda said...

Sweet.You guys have had an awesome month. Actually an awesome 20 years. Love to both of you.