Thursday, May 7, 2009

J.J Senior Pics

I can't believe my little boy (or not so little any more...but to me he will always be my little boy) is about to graduate. We have been taking his graduation pictures, getting his announcements done, and getting ready for graduation/prom etc. Time is flying by. Here are just a couple of his pictures I'll post a link to view all of his pictures when all of them are done, but John only had time to edit the pics we needed to get his announcement done. They turned out so good if I do say so myself. It is a bittersweet time for me right now.





































His only request was to get his picture taken with our '31 model A truck that was my Dad's. I have to say that they turned out to be my favorites. I love seeing him by it.














This has to be one of my favorites....it is so hard. They were all so good.



















Another side note....J.J. was sustained to be an Elder last Sunday at Stake Conference. The kids have not let me live it down because yes I got teary eyed. Surprise. Surprise. He is going to be ordained either Monday or Tuesday...their volleyball team are REGION CHAMPS (go knights) and their first playoff game is Monday...so we are playing it by ear. He will be starting his mission papers soon too. Like I said it is bittersweet. He is such an amazing son. I am so proud of him...if you couldn't tell.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe he is a SENIOR! That is crazy. The pictures looks awesome. We love JJ!

Natalie said...

I love JJ. I am so happy for him and all the exciting things that are happening to him right now!

Shalisa said...

I like the railroad track one the best! They turned out great!

brenda said...

My favorite is the RR track too. It says a lot at this time of his life. Its ok if he sits to take time to think about it because the next part of his journey is going to have a lot of work, joy, blessings, ups and downs. You should be proud of him. we all are.

Markelle said...

sooo handsome! wow so many changes so fast! He will adjust fine though (and so will you)

dang, is it hard seeing your baby grow up?

Meshan said...

Thanks for the graduation annoucement. Great pictures of JJ! CONGRATS to both JJ and You!